AuthorMessage
EllieIstaqa
I just registered.
I just registered.

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-10-15

PostSubject: The good time of stores   Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:28 am

The teens of these days opt for a variety of things, the stores which deal with teens accessories are having a very good time. Whatever they bring is having demand at the right moment itself, and they donít want to store it for more than a day or few hours. Teens have updated that much.
Modeling agency for teens also stress on varieties, and they opt for trendy models. Trendy in the sense, in look, costumes like wise. Everything is being adopted from films and channels that stress with youth. Varieties have been found from them, especially from programs of North Indian channels.
Hindi films also have a major role, as itís them which launch all the new stockings, dress and so on. The stores of these days are updating themselves, to with stand the competition. The market has grown so much that, without updating they cannot survive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bistrox
Present.
Present.

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: The good time of stores   Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:38 pm

EllieIstaqa wrote:
The teens of these days opt for a variety of things, the stores which deal with teens accessories are having a very good time. Whatever they bring is having demand at the right moment itself, and they donít want to store it for more than a day or few hours. Teens have updated that much.
Modeling agency for teens also stress on varieties, and they opt for trendy models. Trendy in the sense, in look, costumes like wise. Everything is being adopted from films and channels that stress with youth. Varieties have been found from them, especially from programs of North Indian channels.
Hindi films also have a major role, as itís them which launch all the new stockings, dress and so on. The stores of these days are updating themselves, to with stand the competition. The market has grown so much that, without updating they cannot survive.

Really the stores which deal with teens accessories are having a very good time. All the industries are focused on teens.
They opt for trendy models.
jonspaker
Present.
Present.

Female
Number of posts : 13
First Name : Jons
Registration date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: Re: The good time of stores   Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:06 am

I totally agree with your written stuffs. I always look excited for purchase latest fashion stuffs as like to other teenagers. But i only follow Indian latest fashion and so for i prefer to shop online for all my indeed at indian online shopping outlets or store. And i most prefer to visit for latest fashion designer dresses at http://indiaemporium.com/

There are wide range of latest fashion dresses of Indian women wear salwar kameez, sarees, suit, lehanga's. Some one can follow this shopping store to have a look for all latest bridal wear or women party wear, casual wear dresses too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://indiaemporium.com/women/salwar-kameez.html
George Archer
I'm NEW!
I'm NEW!

Male
Number of posts : 6
First Name : George
Registration date : 2013-05-03

PostSubject: Re: The good time of stores   Mon May 13, 2013 3:15 am

Teens are more attracted towards online shopping stores as they are always ready to adopt the new fashion and they like to get updates of trendy clothes and accessories.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The good time of stores   

Back to top Go down

The good time of stores
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1