Boricuakrazy
I'm NEW!
I'm NEW!

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Hi ... I'm New!   Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:14 pm

Hello,
I am Boriquakrazy (a.k.a. Bori OR Krazy) I have been looking for an IMVU Forum for a long time, and finally found you guys! This is amazing. Thanks for accepting my registration.

I am 33 y/o - I live in Florida. I joined IMVU in January 2009 and I love it. It was really difficult at first to undertand how to get around but I learned pretty quick. I have an IMVU family which I love. I am very involved in different projects, know alot of developers and I am also the owner and founder of D&G International Modeling - got my own modeling agency which is going pretty well and I also teach how to become an IMVU professional model in my own D&G Professional Modeling University.

I am very excited to be a member of this forum, I have great ideas and can give great input as well, so let me know if you need any. I have managed lots of groups in msn and yahoo clubs (when it was named like that a couple of years ago) ... I am looking fwd. to meeting all of you!

Thanks
Boriquakrazy ~<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xoxotwlightprince
I just registered.
I just registered.

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-01-26

PostSubject: Im Patrick   Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:41 am

[center] haii all together im Patrick David Jessica Holland,i wanted to say haii toevery one cause im new in here so haii everyone ^_^ i'll tell you something about me i play football rugby and i swim i draw alot for my gf Blaze <3333333333 i love her so freaking mucii <33333 my acccount name is in IMVU xoxoTwilightPrince maybe some of you seen me online or not idk maybe chu have hihi
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hi ... I'm New!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IMVU :: Presentation-
Jump to: